Community Rules & Guidelines
- Be kind, respectful, and compassionate to your fellow members and moderators at all times. We are all brothers and sisters of the moon.
- Be positive and share your optimism about the project. Avoid spreading negativity or FUD (Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt). Constructive feedback is welcomed.
- Ask questions before jumping to conclusions. We are very transparent and do everything with the utmost integrity. If you have a concern or question about the project, please message the team or ask us in one of our AMAs so that we can resolve any concern you might have.
- If you are new to Lunar, check our website and social channels for information before asking basic questions. Almost everything you need to know can be found on our website at lunardefi.com
- Engage in healthy discussions about the project. Do not fight or argue with one another.
- Think long-term. Do not obsess over the price chart or spread negativity related to short-term price fluctuations.
- Help your fellow members by answering their questions when you can. Make new and inexperienced members feel welcomed.
- We’re all part of the same Lunar family working towards the same collective mission. Make yourself feel at home, and make your fellow members feel at home as well.
Zero Tolerance Actions
We have zero tolerance for the following actions. Any individual who engages in these actions will be banned across all Lunar community channels.
- Racism, sexism, homophobia, or any action that discriminates against others.
- Scamming or phishing attempts.
- Impersonating moderators or Lunar DeFi team members.
- Posting pornography, gore, or other graphic content.
- Threatening other community members or team members.
- Repeated aggression, hostility, or harassment.
- Purposefully spreading false information or FUD about Lunar.
Prohibited Behavior and Content
The following actions are prohibited. The standard disciplinary process for members who engage in these actions is as follows: On the first offense, you will receive a warning and your comment(s) will be deleted. On the second offense, you will be kicked from the server. On the third offense, you will be banned from all community channels. Moderators and admins can issue warnings, comment deletions, kicks, and/or bans, etc. for prohibited actions at their discretion. If you believe you have been unjustly banned from the server, please reach out to an admin or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org explaining the situation.
- Fighting / arguing with other members or moderators. (Calm, open discussion is acceptable.)
- Overly negative or aggressive behavior.
- Making negative comments or complaints in a non-constructive manner.
- Arguing, complaining, or openly disagreeing with moderation decisions in the public chat or comment section. If you have a problem with a decision made by one of our moderators or team members, you are welcome to calmly share your thoughts with the moderation team over direct message.
- Harassing or bullying other members.
- Posting lewd or inappropriate content. This includes sexual jokes and references.
- Making romantic advances towards other members without their consent.
- Comments or media related to illegal activity or illicit substances (Alcohol, Tobacco, and Cannabis included, despite their legality in certain areas).
- SENDING MESSAGES IN ALL CAPS. This is the digital-equivalent of yelling.
- Repeatedly spamming messages or GIFs.
- Promoting other projects or services.
- Shilling or solicitation.
- Begging other members for tokens, fiat money, etc.
- Direct messaging other members for malicious or selfish reasons. This includes: Spreading FUD about Lunar, begging, shilling, etc.
- Spreading FUD or negativity related to short term price fluctuations.
- Repeatedly spreading FUD or negativity about the project (This does not mean we aren’t open to constructive criticism and feedback).
We will never purposefully ban you for asking a genuine question or calmly expressing a genuine concern about the project. Before launching into a FUD brigade, please reach out to the team through Telegram or over email so we can clarify any questions you may have and resolve the situation.
We reserve the right to ban members who we deem as harmful to the community/project.
By joining any Lunar DeFi community channel, you agree to adhere to these rules and guidelines at all times.
These rules and guidelines are subject to change. Any modification to this document will be posted and updated across all channels.